Fluyd's exceptional reputation in the Free-diving market has giving them the ability to create one of the best performing Triathlon and extreme swimming suits on the market. The F1 is exactly that, the Formula 1 of racing.
With a combination of 3mm "Full Duraprene" high density neoprene material for maximised thermal insulation in the main body area, 4mm "Super Float" neoprene in the front side of the thighs to facilitate buoyancy and 0.3mm Ultra Tender Skin high tech fabric to allow for easier movement, this is a superbly made wetsuit designed for performance. The exterior surface is coated in a special hydrodynamic "Dolphin Speed" polyurethane coating. The cuffs, collar and ankles are made with Aqua Seal 0.3mm fabric which allows for a good watertight seal.
- Top of the range model with technical features that guarantee top performance.
- The outer surface is in Dolphin Speed which is a special high flowing, non-scratch polyurethane coating.
- The central body area is made up of Full Duarprene which is a 3.0mm high density strengthened neoprene that provides high thermal insulation to the centre of the body.
- It has 4.0mm Super Float on the front side of the thigh which facilitates the leg’s buoyancy.
- The arms and backs of the legs on the suit are made in Skin UT which is a highly technical fabric that allows for greater freedom of movement whilst enhancing swimming.
- The inside of the arms and legs is comprised of Skin Friend which is highly elastic and has a great feel on the skin.
- The inside of the chest is in JY Aqua Stretch which is again highly comfortable and has minimum water absorbtion.
- The Suit is finished with a 0.3mm Aqua Seal on the end parts of the cuffs, collar and ankles for a water-tight finish.
- The HT Weld System is on all of the joins for thermal optimisation and zero water seepage.
- The YKK Superior Zipper has a high quality salt-resistant metal slider that allows great ease when getting in and out of the suit. This produces perfect hold while minimising sliding friction.
- Strongly suggested for Triathlon, extreme swimming and sea swimming.
Outside surface treatment in nonscratch "Special PU", enhacing its hydrodynamic flow.
|JY AQUA STRETCH
Over elastic inside lining, highly comfortable and easy to wear. Minium water absorption and great touch feeling.
Compact high density neoprene, excellent elastic memory. Surface treatment "Dolphin Speed" or "HP Super Coated" ddepending on the wetsuit.
|AQUA SEAL 0.3MM
Ends of cuffs, colar and ankle seals in "Dolphin Speed/ U.T/SCS silver o black" for a perfect free in motion watertight.
Compact high density neoprene with over floating component, outside treatment "Dolphin Speed".
|HT WELD SYSTEM
Inside "seamless" tape for a perfect cohesion of the different elements and a perfect watertight finish.
High technical fabric which makes the swimmers movements easier. Pleasing to the touch and highly elastic.
Professional zipper with salt resistant metal slider.
Perfect hold while minimizing sliding friction.
Shipping & Returns
We are absolutely committed to making sure you're happy with your purchase. You can return any product purchased from
splashdive.com.au in an unused, brand new condition within 30 days of the date of the purchase and we will refund
your money back. Please advise us by email and include a printout of your original invoice if you return a product
Perfect Fit Guarantee
Please use our indicative sizing guides which show height and weight ranges and other measurements to choose your size.
If you have any queries about size, you can advise us when you complete your purchase in the comments field. We will
contact you and make sure we're sending you the best possible size. If you receive an item and it doesn't fit to
your satisfaction, you can return it to us in an unused, brand new condition and we will send another size free of
charge. Please advise us by email and include a printout of your original invoice if you return a product to us.
Once your payment has cleared, your order will be packed and dispatched within our 48-hour guarantee.
How long will it take to get my order to me?
We use tracked International EMS Post for 3-10 days delivery anywhere in Australia.
What Our Customers Have Said
"Hey! Received my item super quickly!!! So satisfied its not even funny! Fantastic deal guys, thanks heaps and heaps. I have
been recommending you since yesterday to my fellow dredge buddies. :) Thanks tons."
Bryan - Victoria, Australia
"Easy transaction, ultra fast shipping. Very happy and will definitely be back!"
Rhys - Melbourne, Australia
"Excellent Company to deal with. Exceptional service and a very quick delivery time."
Sean - Doncaster East, Australia
"Wow what an awesome wetsuit and was delivered very fast - very impressed. AAA rating!!"
Ian - Panania, Australia
"WOW super fast postage, 5 star Splash, excellent items! Thanks."
Darren - Newcastle, Australia
"Great communication. Answered all my questions professionally. Called me back to confirm questions on an item. Goods arrived on time and in the condition
l expected. These guys are highly recommended, buy with confidence."
Jason - Melbourne, Australia
"My wife and I purchased two full sets of gear from Splash. They are great bunch of blokes to deal with. Service,
price and product were great. Very easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone wanting dive gear."
David - Grantville, Australia
"Fantastic wetsuit - excellent service!"
Dianne - Mortlake, Australia
"Wow what a suit - recommendation given was perfect and fits and looks great, great people to deal with 10/10."
John - Bowen Hills, Australia
"One of the best online purchases I have made - thank you so much. I got the wetsuit today - so quick. A cool wettie backed
with such a service that I am just gobsmacked. You guys run a tight show - thanks for making it happen and keeping this transaction
so easy. a good buy all the way!"
Toby - Dapto, NSW, Australia