- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (cannot be used w/o mask).
- Made of a one-piece, pliable silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled nylon frame and regulator housing.
- Double face seal and slightly smaller/low volume oral nasal cavity to fit most faces.
- Customizable nose block for equalization.
- Air flow is directed up the visor face to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- Second stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose.
- Communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone or ear/microphone assembly to connect to OTS’ Diver Communications Units.
- OTS Ambient Breathing Valve® (ABV®) allows the diver to breathe ambient air at surface, thus conserving scuba air.
- Includes Mask Bag and 32” LP hose.
Shipping & Returns
We are absolutely committed to making sure you're happy with your purchase. You can return any product purchased from
splashdive.com.au in an unused, brand new condition within 30 days of the date of the purchase and we will refund
your money back. Please advise us by email and include a printout of your original invoice if you return a product
Perfect Fit Guarantee
Please use our indicative sizing guides which show height and weight ranges and other measurements to choose your size.
If you have any queries about size, you can advise us when you complete your purchase in the comments field. We will
contact you and make sure we're sending you the best possible size. If you receive an item and it doesn't fit to
your satisfaction, you can return it to us in an unused, brand new condition and we will send another size free of
charge. Please advise us by email and include a printout of your original invoice if you return a product to us.
Once your payment has cleared, your order will be packed and dispatched within our 48-hour guarantee.
How long will it take to get my order to me?
We use tracked International EMS Post for 3-10 days delivery anywhere in Australia.